ZT News Network
Srinagar, May 7: A meeting of Sub-committee of State Level Executive Committee (SLEC) of MIDH, J&K was held on 07th May 2019 under the Chairmanship of Ajaz Ahmad Bhat KAS, Mission Director, MIDH, J&K (Director Horticulture Kashmir), at Directorate of Horticulture Kashmir.
The fresh projects related to CA Store/Food Processing units received though private entrepreneurs were thoroughly discussed/examined and various projects were approved and it was decided that these projects be placed before in coming SLEC meeting for approval. However, few projects were rejected due to lack of documents and it was decided that these projects/entrepreneurs be asked to complete the deficiencies within two weeks for further course of action.
The chairman also instructed to strictly visit all such units and report about short comings if any found. The chairman also desired to give wide publicity regarding availing of assistance under MIDH/PMDP schemes so that more and more entrepreneurs can avail benefits.
The meeting was attended by following members:
- Khursheed Ahmad Dar, General Manger, JK SIDCO.
- L. K. Bali, Joint Director, Horticulture Department, Kashmir.
- Sanjay Sharma, S.E, Mechanical Circle, MED, Srinagar.
- Bashir Ahmad, Executive Horticulture (P&M), J&K, Srinagar.
- Gul Syed, Chief Canning and Processing Instructor, Lal Mandi.
- Shahid Afzal, Associate Executive, J&K Bank, Srinagar.